March 9 - 12, 2017
WESTIN - SUKHUMVIT
Fair Organizers: Michael Williams, Harry Deelman
The Bangkok-Spring Fair is organized by Michael Williams and Harry Deelman. This Fair is particularly appropriate for teachers who find Bangkok accessible and for whom the spring timing is convenient.
The fair features around 30 schools, from an ever-widening list of locations, but schools from the eastern half of Asia are expected to form the majority. Note: Schools typically register in January/February. All Search Associates-registered candidates, of all nationalities and all standard specialist fields in schools, are welcome to request invitations to attend the Bangkok-Spring Fair.
Interested recruiters/schools, please contact Michael Williams MWilliams@searchassociates.com
Candidates must be registered with a branch of Search Associates if they wish to attend the Bangkok- Spring Recruitment fair.
- Candidates who are already registered and ACTIVE with Search Associates should notify their Search sponsor of their interest in this fair and request an invitation.
- Candidates who have been registered with Search Associates in the past should re-register with the same associate and request an invitation to this fair.
- Candidates who are new to Search and wish to attend the Bangkok Fair:
Please look first at the region in which you live and register with the associate responsible for the region; If you are international (living outside of the US, UK, Canada, Australia/New Zealand), you may register with the following:
- Michael Williams – Candidates with limited or no IB experience and who are open to IB and non-IB positions should register with Michael Williams
- Harry Deelman – Candidates with IB experience, (PYP, MYP, and/or DP) and aiming at an IB job in an IB school should register with Harry Deelman.
Invitations for this fair must be requested by the candidate and are issued by the Associate with whom the candidate has registered.